Now that we can talk about patio furniture again without getting the crazy eye, there is a new addition that I’ve got to introduce you to. They’re called cast aluminum patio furniture fire pits, and I think you’re going to love them. These patio tables have their fire pits built into the design of the table, so there is no complicated assembly, no additional storage or space on the patio being taken up and you have the ultimate convenience of having your food right there. This is perhaps the biggest benefit of patio tables with built in fire pits (at least for us lazy loafers). Instead of standing over the grill the entire afternoon or having to run back and forth for a refill or a flip, your food is ‘queing right there at arm’s reach from your favorite chair. Does life get better? I submit that it can not! Here are a few more reasons why fire pits rock:
- Increase Patio Furniture Usability: Using patio tables with fire pits helps extend your patio season into the colder months. A glowing fire nestled in your fire pit provides warmth and light, allowing you to sit outdoors even when the weather starts to cool down.
- (Re)Create The Magic of Summer Campfires: If you’re nostalgic for those unforgettable summer experiences under the stars, fire pits are a great way to relive the magic. With these helpful patio tables, you can get that campfire feeling all the time. Even if you never went to sleep away camp (I’m a homebody, what can I say?) everyone loves to sit around the open fire, telling stories, making smores, and enjoying the great outdoors with friends. It’s as American as apple pie. Create those magical memories whenever you want, whether it’s with your old camp buddies or even your kids.
- No Need to Travel: What’s even more convenient is that the fire brings all the excitement right to your own backyard. No need to travel hours and miles; you can sing kumbaya right outside your house. Sleeping bags not included (but highly recommended for added excitement and enjoyment for the little ones).
- Delightfully Delicious: Cooking over an open fire is the best kind of BBQ you can get. There is no competition to that delectable crispness, that succulent freshness, that juicy goodness that you get from a hot-off-the-fire steak, burger, frank or sausage. Even the buns and veggies taste better when cooked on an open fire.
- Mood Setting: Fire pits make for unique outdoor lighting options. It doesn’t matter if you want your landscape to look cool for a bunch of friends or you’re trying to create a romantic environment for someone special, you must admit that a crackling fire makes for quite the ambiance setting. And talk about a conversation piece. While this couldn’t possibly be your sole or even main purpose for investing in one of these patio tables, it certainly is a perk!
Specially designed fire pit patio tables come with various features for added convenience like a cover for your fire pit, so you don’t have to dump the entire thing every time, and so no little critters turn it into a home or litter box, and an insert for when you want a solid tabletop surface.
Obviously, cast aluminum patio furniture is your best choice when it comes to fire pits. After all, wooden or wicker patio tables would be a disastrous choice for anything to do with fire, and don’t even get me started on plastic. Cast aluminum patio furniture is durable, resilient and won’t catch fire even if a spark escapes somehow.
All this talk of sweet summer memories is making me soppy eyed. I think I’ll go look through some old pictures (you remember, the ones we actually printed out before technology took over our photo albums) and wait for my mouth-watering steak to be ready. Have you used your fire pit yet this season? Well, what are you waiting for?